Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friends..... cant life without them.

Have you ever been in a bind and had a friend that was there to help you? and cheer you up, when all you wanted to do was cry? I can tell you that I have more then one time, I have been in a bind, and not known how I was going to get home even.... One time was last night. And I know that that God made sure that I had one of my friends with me, because He knew that I would have freaked out had she not been there. She calmed me down and made me laugh.... She is an amazing friend, who has been there for me whenever I need her, whatever time it is, even if she has to work the next day, she does not care, she is right there to talk if I need it, to cry if I need it, to laugh if that is what I want. She has been there through thick, and thin.
I believe God brings people into your life at the precise time you need them, sometimes He brings them into your life so you can get close to them, and then when you come to rough water they are there to make sure you stay in the boat. When all you want to do is give up, they are there to to make sure you you don't. When you feel like the whole wide world is on your back, they are there to take some of the load if you need them to. When you feel like everyone is looking at you and noone really knows you, you can rest assured they do!
God gives you people to walk with you, and laugh with you, and just be there with you for the ups and down... That is one thing that I am SOOO thankful for! God is amazing! He knows what you need, and when you need it, even if you dont even know what you need.
God is amazing!!! :) Can I get an AMEN!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment